November 15, 2011

Sunny With a Chance of Freezing

It's supposed to snow Friday. I hope it does. Today was freezing cold! I ran home between classes to grab a bite to eat and a warmer scarf. But it was sunny. Sunny Bellingham is like a completely different city than rainy Bellingham. People sit outside (no matter what the temperature) reading books, talking with friends, talking on their phones, or occasionally gathering around "that one guy" who always seems to have his guitar. 


I don't like the cold here. It's a humid cold that cuts right through you, no matter how many layers you have on. Where I'm from, it's a dry cold; bundle up and you'll be toasty warm. Today may have been a sign that it's time to break out the shearling lined Cabella's boots I picked up for $5 at a garage sale last summer. I'm sure my feet will appreciate it. 




So besides being cold, today was also pretty productive. I (again) had time to get coffee before my 8am design class, I got my hair cut, and I wore a new shirt. We'll see if the productive trend continues into the evening. I have an extra credit paper to write and some posters to continue working on as well as a video response about how Disney movies are racist. 


I am in love with this flowy shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment