November 30, 2011

Christmas Wishes

So now that we've all survived Halloween and Thanksgiving feasts, it's that magical time of year where snow drifts down from the sky, christmas lights sparkle in the evening, and the smell of peppermint or pine is just about everywhere. If only the holidays were really that peaceful. I swear, stores start decorating for the holiday season earlier and earlier every year. I was kind of disgusted at hearing christmas music in the grocery store the day after Thanksgiving. 


Anyway, with the holidays comes the "wish list." This is not a list of things that are necessarily needed per-say, but a list of things that might make existence a little more effervescent for a while. Here's my wish list:


Nikon 1 J1 - The smallest SLR digital camera ever. Oh. My. So sleek.






Stamps - I love writing letters to my friends in far away places but postage is something that I rarely think about buying. If I had a stash of stamps, a lot more letters written during classes would be sent.


Socks - I understand that this is that "really?" gift. But hey, they're something that I really need and want. My feet are always freezing and lately my sock drawer seems to produce fewer and fewer cozies to slip onto my feet.




Steve Madden Ruckus Boots - These I WANT. I seem to wear out cheap pleather boots at a rate of 4-6 months. But I think that were I to posses a quality pair of boots, they'd last a lot longer. And they're so pretty....



iPhone - Yes, yes. The mother of all phones. But I wants it... and in all fairness, my iPod has been slowly dying over the past year, and phones are constantly being replaced or upgraded....I'd take good care of it!


So this year's list isn't the longest but that's ok. I don't want that much. Gift cards are always appreciated since I love clothes so much... and let's face it, relatives whom you haven't seen in a few years don't always pick out the right thing. December starts tomorrow! I have to say that I'm very excited. Finals are next week and then I work the week after and then I head to my snowy homeland for a few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment