July 11, 2012

Whoops

So obviously, my new years resolution of posting on this more regularly did not work out. There's still six months for that to change though! Let me catch you (if anyone really reads this) up on what's been going on:

I finished my junior year at Western Washington University and in doing so completed junior portfolio within the Design department. This was probably one of the most stressful things I have ever been through -we (the juniors) had to create portfolios on top of our coursework, submit them for review, and anxiously awaited the news of if we passed and got into our desired concentration or any concentration for that matter. I'm happy to report that I got into my first choice: Design Production. So I will be making books, learning about printing techniques, color use, file management, packaging, design, design, design, all next year. I couldn't be more excited.

I procured not one but two internships. (Check) One is at a local music venue/bar here in Bellingham, designing show posters here and there and for the other I get to travel to my home state and live with one of my best and oldest friends for a month while I work for a ski publication. I'm excited to gain experience and to be closer to my friends and family.

I learned how to code websites. jQuery, HTML, CSS, the whole shebang. Bam!

and...

I'm about to move into my own one bedroom apartment. I CAN'T WAIT. I think I'll be a lot happier living on my own, making my own messes, noise, space, it's a very exciting prospect.

Now one of my other resolutions was to take more photos -I've been more or less successful in that but more could always be taken. One of these days I'll get an iPhone and instagram EVERYTHING. Until next time, I leave you with these bits and pieces.

Perfect Timing

Zoe

Bests

Beach Adventure

Wings for Eyes

Windy


No comments:

Post a Comment