July 23, 2012

Feeling Fall-like

After a weekend spent in Seattle where the weather ranged from hot and sunny to cloudy and breezy, and waking up to a particularly damp, gray morning, I'm feeling kind of ready for fall. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that as soon as the sun starts shining again, I'm going to be glad that it's still summer and that there is still plenty of time for bikinis and lakes and shorts and rolled up sleeves; but for now, I'm day dreaming about the crisp PNW fall -scarves, boots, puddles, coats, hats, and hoods and hot lattes and caramel apple cider keeping chilly hands warm. Here are a few fashion-y things I'm wishing for.

a minty blouse -i'm adoring all of the fun details on blouses: studs and metal tips on corners (not together) are my favorite.
camel booties -maybe without the wedge, the rain would be harsh to the suede
over-the-knee socks to keep cozy and to peek out over the tops of boots
awesome sweaters to be paired with t-shirts, skirts, over dresses, or with a classic button down
boots -i've had my eye on hunters since the spring... they're perfect for the weather up here
the biggest, coziest scarf

1 comment:

  1. Loving the mint green shirt, so cute!

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.com) XX

    ReplyDelete